Administration and indication:
Indication: Irregular menstrual cycle due to ovulation disorders.
· Premenstrual symptoms – Pain and mastopthy
· Bleeding (due to fibroma etc,.)
· Perimenopausal treatment. (combination with estrogen)
· Recurrent medical abortion
· In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Administration and dosage: Prescription only medicine. 200-300 mg per day in a low progesterone level. Doctor maybe increases dosage up to 600 mg a day, especially to promote pregnancy and can be used 3 times a day. Single dose can not exceed 200 mg either vaginal or oral administration.
Ask your doctor and pharmacist detailed information!
Idiopathic veginal bleeding
· Breast or reproductive tract cancer (especially when suspected cases)
· Incomplete abortion
· Severe dysfunction of liver